Want to hide some pictures on your iOS device, be it an iPad or iPhone? No problem; Apple you can add the pictures to the hidden picture folder. You can hide or unhide the photos as and when you want. Here is how to hide or unhide images on iPhone and iPad with ease:
Steps to Locate the Hidden Folder
Here are the steps to locate the hidden folder on your device.
- Firstly, open the Photos app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Then, reach to the Albums section and tap on it. It is situated at the lower right edge of your device’s screen. Your hidden folder will be there.
Steps to Hide or Display Hidden Album
You can easily hide or unhide your Photos album on your device. Follow these straightforward guidelines to hide or show your iOS hidden album:
- At the start, launch the Settings app directly on your device.
- Then, scroll down the page and then press the Photos tab.
- Now, turn the Hidden Album to either off or on if you desire to hide or show the respective photos album on your device’s screen.
Steps to Find the Hidden Album
If you wish to find the hidden album on your iPhone or iPad, then follow these straightforward steps:
- First of all, launch the Photos app.
- Then, hit the Albums section.
- Next, scroll down the page and then press the Hidden option located under the Utilities section.
Steps to Hide Images in Photos app on iPhone and iPad
The process of hiding images in the Photos app is very easy, as one can easily hide the desired images on iOS devices.
Here are the instructions to hide photos in your iOS Photos app:
- At the start, open the Photos app directly on your iOS device.
- Then, hit the Select tab there.
- Now, you will see various image sorting sections like All Images, Days, or standard Albums.
- Hit the images you like to hide from the Photos library. Alternatively, you may easily hide the desired images one after another instead of a complete batch.
- Now, hit the Share tab there.
- After that, scroll down the share page.
- Then, press the Hide button.
- Now, verify your decision whether you wish to hide your photos or not. If not, tap Cancel; otherwise, hit the Yes button.
Steps to Unhide your Photos in the Photos App
Pursue these guidelines to unhide your desired images in the Photos app:
- First and foremost, open the Photos app on your iOS device.
- Then, hit the Albums tab there.
- Scroll down the page to the lowermost section and then hit the Hidden option.
- Press the Select tab there.
- Now, select the images you desire to unhide.
- Hit the Share tab.
- Scroll down the page, and locate the Unhide option. Once found, tap on it.
Sometimes we have a collection of images on memes, recipes, or motivational pictures that we don’t want to display as wallpaper or digital photo frames. Use the Hide albums or photos feature of Apple to let the photos disappear from the primary Photos Library in the Photos app.
Sam John is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, cryptography, malware, social engineering, the internet, and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.